VITA CAD-Temp™ are composite blocks for the milling of high quality, fully and partially anatomical long-term provisional crowns and multiunit bridges. For use in the Sirona inLab and CEREC®.
- Eliminates time-consuming removal of excess material
- Can be perfectly milled with the diamond burs of the inLab or CEREC system
- Exhibits lasting color stability and natural fluorescence
- Can be customized with the light-curing veneering composite VITA VM LC
- Compatible with all provisional cements
- Saves time and labor